To move a project forward, implement organisational change or introduce a new policy, stakeholder engagement is often the key to success. Stakeholder engagement requires an organisation to listen to and take into account the concerns, priorities and objectives of all those who have an interest in the issue at hand.
Early and frequent contact with stakeholders is vital to ensure that there are no surprises later on in the consultation process. We offer a complete service to identify, map and understand stakeholders to enable engagement, consultation and communication with the public and other interested parties. By engaging all stakeholders objectively and independently, we uphold high levels of trust and integrity.
Benefits to the client
- Early and frequent contact with stakeholders is vital to ensure that there are no surprises later on in the consultation process
- Greater social accountability
- Objections from local community less likely by establishing trust and credibility
- Increased support from the local community
- Discuss any issues people may be concerned about and address them effectively
- Tackle negative perceptions
Earth to Ocean can work with you to:
Identify and understand relevant groups through stakeholder mapping
Develop and implement a communications plan
Design stakeholder engagement programmes to capture stakeholder opinion and enable meaningful dialogue
Develop ways to minimise or mitigate stakeholder concerns
Manage the engagement process by arranging meetings and other public events